___________
The Freshness:
The Freshness:
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Weightloss Challenge- First Update
So yesterday, I jogged/fast-walked for an hour. It felt good. I did great all day only eating small portions and no sweets, until night time. Both Shiree and I had a really tough day, and Shiree decided we "needed" to eat our apple pie that was in the fridge (very small, but still pie) and I eagerly consented and had a couple scoops of ice cream with it. Man it was good! The problem was that it was at about 9:30, so I didn't burn much of it off. Not a great start. So far today, we all went rollerblading while the kids rode their bikes. Jenny collided with me and the jogging stroller, sending me flying and scraping my elbow pretty good, and the stroller ended up on it's back. Everyone is fine, I'm just a bit banged up, and I think Daniel enjoyed the ride. Since last week when I officially started exercising every day, I have lost about 3 lbs ( which for a guy my size is comparable to having a good sweat) but hey, 3 lbs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment