
I jogged even further today than yesterday. I thought I was going to die by the time I got home. My legs were shaking and knees were jiggling. I felt very proud of myself, and that I wanted to die, all at the same time. This makes 5 weeks of jogging consistently 6 days a week with a day for my body to rest. At six weeks Shiree is buying me a game for the PC (Crysis- absolutely amazing game) as my first incentive. I feel very proud of myself. I have been very good about not eating after dinner (only broken about 5 times total, usually with something like carrots or something healthy) and I have really minimized my sugar intake, am eating smaller portions, and chewing lots of sugarless gum to curd the hunger. Still no more weight loss (lowest weight during the day is 252). That part is frustrating, to say the least, but I am proud of myself nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment