skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
___________
The Freshness:
Friday, June 27, 2008
Update
So today I jogged without walking for longer than I ever have. (BTW, I still have not missed a day of exercise). So I came home and weighed myself. Still the same... Not giving up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If you don't stay fresh, you're not fresh any longer."
-Anonymous
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(16)
Update
Update
Update
Guns
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Weight Loss update
Weight Loss Update
Weightloss Challenge- First Update
Weight Loss Challenge!
►
May
(6)
Links
My Practice
Subscribe To My Blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Free Counter
Modified by
Blogcrowds
No comments:
Post a Comment