Friday afternoon I hiked Timp, spent the night, and hiked back down in the morning. I took the Aspen Grove trail, and carried a VERY HEAVY backpack. It was rough (6 hours the first day, 4 the second), but I enjoyed it. BEAUTIFUL! Here are some pics and vids from the trip. Click on the picks for higher resolution shots. I'll try and explain some of them on the blog soon.
___________
The Freshness:
The Freshness:
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Hiking Timp Again
Friday afternoon I hiked Timp, spent the night, and hiked back down in the morning. I took the Aspen Grove trail, and carried a VERY HEAVY backpack. It was rough (6 hours the first day, 4 the second), but I enjoyed it. BEAUTIFUL! Here are some pics and vids from the trip. Click on the picks for higher resolution shots. I'll try and explain some of them on the blog soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment